For duck hunters wanting to add motion and natural detail to their waterfowl spread, the wait is over. Avian-X® debuts the PowerFlight Mallard, its first spinning-wing duck decoy. Avian-X product engineers invested countless hours of hunting and observation into the design of the PowerFlight Mallard. The overall realism of the decoy is made possible with Avian-X’s trademark paint detail and intricate molding. The decoy is further enhanced with heavy-duty wings and life-like head positioning to perfectly mimic a landing duck. Its no-flake paint ensures a low maintenance long-lasting finish.
The PowerFlight Mallard features an all-new, patent-pending “Angel Wing” design that spins 360 degrees at actual duck wing speeds for unbeatable realism. This is the single biggest design feature that separates the PowerFlight Mallard from the competition. The molded, high-impact-plastic wings feature photographic realism that mimics an actual mallard’s wings. This creates the natural “Angel Wing” flash that will fool even those late-season ducks who have seen it all. The included remote operates up to 60 yards and functions in two modes: full-spin or intermittent. Full-spin, as the name implies, runs continuously for non-stop, duck-attracting motion. Intermittent mode pulses on for five seconds, then off for three seconds, which allows for mixing things up and giving the illusion of many landing ducks.
The PowerFlight Mallard features weather-resistant housing for unstoppable performance in the harshest conditions – even 30 mph winds. Its lithium-ion battery runs for up to 16 hours of continuous use vs the 6-8 hour battery-life with the typical 6 volt, lead-acid battery. Recharging is easy using the external charging port. Also, hunters can use an optional 6-volt lead-acid battery in between charges.
The PowerFlight Mallard includes everything the duck hunter needs to add life-like realism and duck-drawing power of motion – including the decoy, remote, rechargeable battery, charger, and a heavy-duty, marsh stake. Combining the PowerFlight Mallard with Avian-X’s TopFlight or Full Body duck decoys creates the ultimate duck decoy spread.
Avian-X builds innovative and high-quality gear with a lofty goal – to make every decoy look just as real as the birds flying overhead. The PowerFlight Mallard spinning-wing decoy puts more ducks on the X.
- Patent pending “Angel Wing” spin 360 degrees at precise speeds
- Realistic body posture resembles landing duck
- Remote operation up to 60 yards
- Two modes: Full Spin and Intermittent
- Full-spin mode keeps wings spinning continuously
- Intermittent mode powers on for 5 seconds then off for 3 seconds
- Operates in conditions up to 30 mph
- Made from rugged, durable materials
- Unmatched coloration and detail
- No-flake paint for a lasting finish
- Water-resistant housing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- External charging port for easy recharging
- Lithium-Ion battery included for longer battery life
- Can also be used with a standard 6V lead-acid battery
- PowerFlight Mallard motion decoy
- Dual mode remote
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Heavy-duty marsh stake
- MSRP: $199.99
For more information on this and other new 2021 products from Avian-X, please visit: https://www.planosynergy.com/new-products/
The post Avian-X® Introduces PowerFlight™ Mallard – The Ultimate Spinning Wing Duck Decoy appeared first on Hunting and Hunting Gear Reviews.