Big Horn Armory is giving away 10 BHA logo tee shirts for your end of summer Labor Day festivities.
Cody, Wyo. (August 2020) – Big Horn Armory (BHA), makers of big-bore firearms, is offering ten lucky winners the chance to sport a BHA logo tee shirt (a $15 value) for your end of summer Labor Day festivities. Here’s how to enter for your chance to show your passion for big bore guns:
- Follow BHA on Instagram and tag three friends in the comment section of the contest post.
- Double your odds of winning by following BHA on Facebook and tagging three friends in the comment section of the contest post as well.
- Remember to use the following hashtags for the giveaway to be considered a qualified entrant: #bigbore #bighornarmory #gobigorgohome #laborday
- Ten lucky winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries and notified by direct message on Instagram or Facebook.
- The Labor Day tee shirt giveaway starts on Friday, Aug. 28, and runs through Monday, Aug. 31, 2020. The winners will be contacted on Sept. 1 for their shipping information.
About Big Horn Armory:
Big Horn Armory was founded in 2008 with the expressed intention of designing a Browning-type lever-action gun chambered in 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum. The Big Horn Armory Model 89, made in America, closely follows the work of John Browning with refinements courtesy of modern metallurgy and machining capabilities. The first rifles began shipping in September of 2012 and since then, BHA has added to their big bore lineup with a Model 90 Carbine in 460 S&W, the Model 90A in 454 Casull, the Model 90B in .45 Colt, the Model 89A in 500 Linebaugh and the Model 89B in .475 Linebaugh. In 2017, Big Horn Armory took a departure from its lever-action series and developed the AR500 Auto Max, the most powerful short-range, semi-auto based on an AR .308 platform.
The post Celebrate your Labor Day Weekend Wearing a Big Horn Armory (BHA) Tee appeared first on Hunting and Conservation News.