The Woodlands, Texas – December 14, 2020 – Everest.com, the customer-centric, multi-merchant marketplace dedicated to the outdoors is excited to announce it has achieved expansive growth since their soft launch this past April.
“I am beyond proud of the Everest team for all their efforts and successes we’ve recorded in a short amount of time,” says Bill Voss, CEO and Founder of Everest. “Launching the first of its kind marketplace during a pandemic can be challenging, but our mission and message of community has resonated strongly with the outdoor industry.”
In just 8 months’ time, the Everest marketplace has reached the following milestones:
· 1,000+ sellers committed
· 1M+ SKUs available
· Committed inventory of $950M+
· More than 20+ third-party integrations have been built or currently in development
· Five (5) apps currently in development
· Launched CaliberVideo with an initial four channels and 3,000+ titles
· High demand for Celebrity Storefronts with (18) launched and more underway such as Jackie Bushman, Craig Boddington, Neal Currey, Amy Robbins and The Sporting Chef, Scott Leysath
· Launched “Everest Gives Back” and partnered with (7) non-profit organizations including Congressional Sportsman’s Foundation, MidwayUSA Foundation, Adaptive Training Foundation, Mule Deer Foundation, USA Clay Target League, Delta Waterfowl and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
· 11M+ impressions of earned media coverage and growing
Jeff Paro, Chief Revenue Officer for Everest, states, “It’s rewarding to see the excitement building for Everest. The outdoors space has been searching for this type of marketplace solution for some time now and we’re thrilled to be able to deliver a multi-faceted commerce and community platform that engages all outdoor enthusiasts while providing tools and solutions to support our industry partners.”
Everest will continue to build a robust selection of products and storefronts encompassing all outdoor activities while delivering more convenience and value for the consumer. 2021 promises to be a year of exponential growth for Everest and its storefronts.
Driven by our Caliber Members, the Everest mission is to create the leading marketplace for the outdoor recreation community – a place where retailers can sell firearms, fishing gear, camping gear, outdoor products and other related consumer items; a place where like-minded consumers can learn, interact, participate and shop. Everest is a community of like-minded, non-discriminating, conservation-loving outdoor living retailers, manufacturers, distributors and consumers.
The post EVEREST.COM ACHIEVES SIGNIFICANT GROWTH AND REACHES MULTIPLE MILESTONES IN 2020 appeared first on Hunting and Conservation News.