Built for Navigating the Backcountry
Meet the newest addition to LaCrosse’s Navigator Series for Fall 2021, the women’s Lodestar. Packed with premium components including a GORE-TEX 100% waterproof breathable liner and exclusive Vibram® outsole with omnidirectional lugs, the women’s Lodestar aims to elevate your hunting experience. Serious stability and comfort are provided through our new lightweight, full length shank system, dispersing weight evenly underfoot and offering torsional rigidity to the boot for support on untamed terrain. A DuraFit rubber heel cup and HexGuard rubber toe ensure durability no matter the conditions you find yourself in. Feature rich and ready to hunt, the Lodestar is an ideal boot for women navigating the backcountry.
- Nubuck leather with lightweight abrasion-resistant material upper for rugged durability
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof breathable lining for protection from the elements
- DuraFit rubber heel cup locks heel in place for a secure fit and provides stability
- Exclusive Vibram® Lodestar outsole with omni-directional lugs provides superior traction in all conditions
- Oversized X-shank evenly distributes weight underfoot and offers stability for day-long comfort
- Lightweight EVA midsole delivers cushioning and shock absorption underfoot
- Molded PU foootbed offers cushion and long-lasting shape
- Metal eyelet and open-hook lace hardware
- HexGuard rubber coated toe provides extreme abrasion resistance and added durability
Outsole: Vibram® Lodestar – Omni-directional lugs give this outsole superior traction in any condition.
The post LaCrosse Lodestar Now Available for Women in Fall 2021 appeared first on Hunting and Conservation News.