U.S. LawShield®, a rapidly growing company and the leader in the Legal Defense for Self-Defense industry, is currently seeking a Social Media Manager. We have over 690,000 active members and are expanding field operations in 46 states.
“We are looking for an experienced social media leader who can effectively and innovatively engage gun owners of all demographics across all social media platforms,” says P.J. Hermosa, CEO of U.S. LawShield. “If you are passionate about the Second Amendment and have an exceptional understanding of social media within the firearms space, then this role may be for you.”
- Manage all social media channels for the organization (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Build and execute a social media content road map for the organization
- Assist the business development team with lead generation via social platforms
- Manage Social conversation through comments and messages
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing Content teams to ensure content supports current and planned marketing initiatives
- Find new ways to build followers, reach and engagement for social media channels and website
- Work with creative partners or have skills to create social graphics ensuring brand consistency and messaging
- Measure and report monthly performance and metrics of all social media channels and websites
- Design graphic materials for social media and other areas as needed
- Consistently monitors competitor and other leading brands to look for new and fresh ideas to bring to U.S. LawShield social media channels
- Drive engagement for company blogs via social platforms
- Work with Marketing & Communications to build company influencer program
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through effective project management skills
- This role will always work cross-functionally with Communications, Marketing (Content Team), Legal and outside agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Business, or related field preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in content/social strategy required
- Firearm Industry experience highly preferred
- B2B and B2C marketing experience preferred
- Social listening skills required
About U.S. LawShield
Since 2009, the mission of U.S. LawShield remains unchanged. We believe in Preserving Freedom for Good by educating our 690,000 members in self-defense law, empowering them to handle critical, life-threatening situations with confidence, protecting them from potential injustices in the legal system after acts of self-defense; and challenging the status quo regarding the affordability of legal defense. Our higher purpose is to create a united community of responsible individuals who believe in liberty and the inalienable right of self-defense.
For more information on the Social Media Manager position or to apply, visit the website at https://texaslawshield.applytojob.com/apply/FngavZRLVY/Social-Media-Manager?source=MONS.